I apologize for the delay in posting this. As you are probably aware, the Historic Preservation Commission voted on Wednesday on whether to allow demolition of two properties in the Historic District.
I am happy to say that the request was approved contingent upon an approved plan be in place to replace the buildings. This ensures that we can move forward and we get something worthy of the historic district.
Thank you to everyone who took time to have their voice heard on this by either signing the petition or by speaking at the meeting!